- Negotiating contracts and fees
- finding and booking events and venues that match the artist's career strategy
- advising on career decisions, publicity and promotion
- managing media relations on their behalf.
- attend their artists' performances
- building a strong reputation for good client services, and attracting more top performers onto their books.
- keep up to date with what's happening in the industry
- establishing and maintaining relationships
EXP & SKills
- business background is useful, especially in sales
- sound knowledge of the music business and current trends
- the ability to develop and maintain a range of industry contacts
- Excellence in communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management.